Our Programme Selection Committee met last week. The committee was represented by the Local Organising Committee, BAPES our joint hosts and the Research Committee.
Their remit includes:
- Reviewing the marking. Our markers are senior consultants and include overseas members. We also ensure that all UK centres are represented by markers.
- Deciding which abstracts will be included in the programme, the format (oral/ poster and duration)
- Selecting abstracts for the prize sessions
- Assembling the sessions that make up the programme
- Shortlisting and inviting session chairs
We’re now working on the draft programme, fine tuning timings, adding locations and session chair information as these are being confirmed.
Why come to Liverpool?
You may be wondering what’s on offer in Liverpool. With our Local Organising Committee, we’ve put together insider guides to Liverpool’s world class attractions, entertainment and dining. Both The Guardian and The Times name Liverpool as a top 2018 destination. BAPS will be based at the UK’s top rated conference venue, The ACC and will get you exclusive access to some special spaces which will provide the backdrop to our social programme. We have surprises in store!